Unique design... Solid engineering... simply efficient
- Sophisticated battery monitor.
- Easy to use - hard wearing switches.
- Large rear wheels to enable the Tramper to cover uneven terrain easily.
- Light accurate steering with precise geometry to prevent "kick back" and "bump steer".
- Tailored suspension all round to give a smooth comfortable ride accross country.
- Enormous articulation to allow the Tramper to clamber over difficult terrain without lifing a wheel.
- Sophisticated electronics which self check telling the driver that the wiring is all OK.
- Very accurate battery monitor to tell you how much power you are using and how much power you have left.
- High capacity gel batteries and a very efficient transmission, to give you a long range between charges.
- Full Road Traffic act lights and a horn.
- Rotary twist grip, enabling light ergonomic non-fatiguing speed control, especially when travelling over bumps and rough surfaces.
- Two lines of braking; regenerative braking and electromagnetic braking.
- Large, lockable, dry onboard stowage box.
- Large ground clearance.
- Narrow enough to pass through a standard doorway yet wide enough to stay stable on difficult terrain.
- Quiet and efficient drive-train give the Tramper stealth.
- Built with appropriate up to date technology.
- Seat adjustment allows 180mm / 7" of travel.
- Built in strong fixing points for your accessories.